strategies  |   help  |   resources  |   opal  |   intersect

railroad track

The railroad track was built from 1902 - 1903 from Cottage Grove to Walden and then on to the upper logging camps and the Bohemia Gold Mines.

The railroad was called the "Old Slow and Easy" - it's real name was the Oregon & Southeastern Railway. It ran from 1904 to 1985. Today, the old railroad track has been made over into a 14 mile long bike path and hiking trail.

Picture: the Old Slow and Easy Railroad

Picture: the first Hollywood train wreck tranwrek.jpg

Paragraph 10: The railroad track  

Back to Top 

Characters  |   Place Names  |   Historical People  |   French Words  |  Period Words  |   General Words  |  Opalisms  |  Plants  |  Animals 

strategies  |   help  |   resources  |   opal  |   intersect  |  timeline  |  characters  |  extended glossary

Project Intersect

Copyright ©1999-2002 Center for Electronic Studying, University of Oregon.
Please contact us at: [Project INTERSECT Email]
Last updated: February 7, 2002